NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. This Contest is intended for viewing and participation in the United States only and shall be evaluated and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States. This Contest is restricted to entrants who are legal residents of and reside within the 50 United States and District of Columbia and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entering the Contest.
1. To enter the Miss Profectiv Fresh Face 2012 contest go to www.facebook.com/MegaGrowth (“Web Site”) beginning at 12:01 am (ET) on March 17, 2012 and ending at 11:59 pm (PT) on December 15, 2012 (the “Promotion Period”) and upload your photograph and tell us in seventy-five words or less how winning the $1000 prize money and representing Profectiv/Mega Growth as Miss Profectiv Fresh Face 2012-2013 will help enhance your life, public relations skills and academic career. Free internet access is available at many public libraries and schools and free e-mail accounts are available through a variety of providers. Must have valid e-mail address and household street address, no PO boxes accepted. This is not a sweepstakes: No mail-in entries allowed. No mass-produced entries allowed. Mass produced entries will invalidate all entries.
2. Prizes: Grand Prize winner will receive $1000 cash, biography on corporate website, professional photo session, one-year supply of Profectiv/Mega Growth products and a logo t-shirt (Estimated Value: $2600). Nine runner ups will receive $500 cash, and will be highlighted on the corporate website for Profectiv/ Mega Growth and receive a full-line of products and logo t-shirt (Estimated Value: $550).
3. Eligibility: Contest is open to legal U.S. residents of the fifty (50) United States, including Washington D.C. (except Puerto Rico) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Strength of Nature, LLC. and each of its‘ affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, wholesalers, distributors, retailers and advertising and promotional agencies, as well as members of the immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse) and households of each are not eligible to participate in or win a prize in this conterst. Winner must be available for monthly on-campus company promotions, product give-away and spokes-model functions to promote and display the Profectiv Brand of Products as the Miss Profectiv Fresh Face student model and representative of Profectiv/Strength of Nature. Winner agrees that Profectiv/Strength of Nature has the right to use winner’s photographic image at full discretion of Profectiv/Strength of Nature for Print, Website, Video, Social Media and/or Promotional Advertising. You must be female, in good academic standings at the college or university with a current cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better. If chosen as a finalist you will be required to verify GPA.
4. Contest judging will be conducted by a panel of judges whose decisions are final and binding in all matters regarding this contest. Entries must be the original creation of the entrant, may not have won previous awards, may not have been published previously and must not infringe third-party rights. Submission of an entry grants Strength of Nature, LLC and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such entry in any way, in commerce and in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant. Submission of any entry further constitutes the entrant’s irrevocable assignment and transfer to Strength of Nature, of any and all rights, title and interest in and to the entry, including, without limitation, all copyrights. By accepting a prize, Winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize and winner releases sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors, and promotion and advertising agencies from any and all liability, loss or damage, incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize related activities and acknowledge that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to prize including its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state or local taxes on prize based upon the published value of the prize as set forth in these rules. These rules may not be reproduced or reprinted in part or in their entirety without the express written permission of the Sponsor.
6. Any attempt to defraud Sponsor will be prosecuted and will result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, ate, illegible, misdirected, incomplete, damaged, postage due, certified or registered mail requests mail. No mail-in entries accepted. All personally identifiable information collected during the entrant’s participation in the Contest will be collected and used by Sponsor, its affiliates, agents and marketers for the proper administration and fulfillment of the Contest, as described in these Official Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The interpretation of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia. Any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the state of Georgia exclusively, and subject to the laws of the state of Georgia. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the state of Georgia and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the state of Georgia.
7. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a subscriber based on an e-mail address, the subscription will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a Facebook account and e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the Facebook account.
9. SPONSOR: Strength of Nature, LLC, 64 Ross Rd., Savannah, GA 31405.